Are you a Rotarian, a Rotaractor, a Rotary International Alumni, or a close relation of a Rotarian?
And do you have an interest in aviation?
If so, then you can become a member of IFFR.
You do not have to be a current pilot, or even a pilot at all in order to join us. Your interest in aviation and being linked to Rotary as explained above is all it takes.
When you join the International Fellowship of Flying Rotarians, you get:
- Regular contact with others who share your interests – Rotary and Aviation
- The opportunity to take part with other members in visits at home and abroad, to Air shows, Museums, Rallies, Reunions and other aviation events
- A distinctive IFFR pin badge acknowledged by Rotary International
- A Newsletter telling of past and forthcoming events in Britain and in the rest of the World
- A worldwide Membership Directory of IFFR members
By becoming a member, you will be able to enjoy IFFR activities which bring together flying and non-flying Rotarians all over the world. Many members have flown their private aircraft to conventions, fly-in events, Rotary service projects, and various other home club and district programs. The sky’s the limit! And, through our aviation related service events, you’ll have the chance to make a difference.
Ready to join? Then download our membership form below and post it to us – the address is on the form.
Or if you would like to know more, or just give us a try, then look at the events coming up on the Events pages, and send us your details using our contact form. It’ll be great to hear from you!